In compliance with that foreseen in article 10 Law 34/2002, of 11th July, on Information Society
Services and Electronic Commerce" (hereafter LSSI), users of the portal are informed that the
identifying data of the proprietor of the domain and internet portal
http://www.beethedata.com (hereafter www.beethedata.com) are:
Propietor: BEE THE DATA, SL
Inscription data: Company registered in the Mercantile Registration of Barcelona, Volume 44.861, Leaf 74, Sheet 469638.
C. Sots Tinent Navarro, núm. 22, CP 08002, Barcelona.
Adress for purposes of notification: C. Sots Tinent Navarro, núm. 22, CP 08002, Barcelona.
Electronic mail: [email protected]
1. BEE THE DATA, SL, has at the users' disposal the web portal www.beethedata.com, whose sole purpose is to provide information on the products and services it offers in the exercise of its economic activity.
2. Any person gaining access to the content of the web portal www.beethedata.com will be considered a user for the purposes of the current legal warning.
3. Access or use of the web portal www.beethedata.com by the user is free, voluntary and without charge; it supposes full acceptance of the terms and conditions making up the present legal warning and it implies that they recognize having read and accepted them. In the event of non- acceptance, they must abstain from accessing or using the portal.
4. The purpose of the web portal is solely informative. The web portal in no way has as its purpose that of providing services or electronic contracting. For this reason, access or use of the web portal can never be considered a provider of services, nor contractual nor pre-contractual relationship, with the users.
5. The user should make appropriate, proportionate and licit use of the web portal and its content, respecting the norms, terms and conditions of the current portal at all times, as well as the legislation currently in force, the current generally accepted morals and good customs and public order.
6. Any action aimed at altering the content or operation of the web portal is totally forbidden.
7. To access and use the web portal, no registration or user identification is necessary.
In case the user remits some type of information to BEE THE DATA, SL, either by subscription in the contact form or by any other means, the user is obliged to facilitate information or contents that are licit, truthful, exact and of free disposition that do not infringe any norm, especially those relative to the protection of data of personal character, intellectual and industrial property and that do not harm goods or rights of third parties liable to compensation, nor legal or contractual duty of secret or confidentiality; any variation of these circumstances should be communicated immediately to BEE THE DATA, SL,.
In any case, the user exonerates BEE THE DATA, SL and all persons dependent on them from responsibility for the reception, possession or use of said information or contents remitted by the user.
1. The user recognizes and accepts that the whole content of the web portal
www.beethedata.com, including merely as examples and not limitative to, the texts, messages,
pictures, designs, logos, source code, graphics, images, drawings, audio, videotape, computer
programs, databases, multimedia products, the "look-and-feel", the trademarks, the
commercial names and the distinctive signs that appear in it, etc.. These are the exclusive
property of BEE THE DATA, SL or they are used by them by virtue of contract, authorization or
licenses from the legitimate proprietor.
Consequently, the whole content of the portal is protected by the Laws and other norms on
intellectual and industrial property.
2. The designs, patents, models of utility and trademarks of the group of products, machinery, facilities, pieces, utensils and other objects that are publicized in the present web portal, are the exclusive property of BEE THE DATA, SL, and consequently they are protected by the legislation as regards intellectual and industrial property, especially by the norms of design protection, patents and trademarks.
3. Access by the user to this web portal does not imply any type of renouncement, transmission, total or partial surrender or license of the said rights of intellectual and industrial property, nor does it confer any right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation, of registration by any system of information recovery, nor of any other type of right, without the previous and express authorization in writing of the respective holders of the said rights. Consequently, any modality of exploitation, reproduction, copy or imitation, transformation, distribution, cession to third parties, public communication, as well as any activity that attempts against the rights of intellectual or industrial property is completely forbidden, by any means or medium, above all the elements contained or published in the web, without the express authorization of BEE THE DATA SL, having been obtained previously.
4. The user is authorized to access, visualize, print, download and store the contents and/or elements contained in the web exclusively for their own personal, private and non-profit use, i.e. without commercial ends, as long as their origin and the symbol of the copyright and/or notes of industrial property of their holders is indicated.
5. The user undertakes to not suppress or alter the mentions as copyright, © and TM that appear in the Web page, in any one of the materials contained in it, in any one of its services or information obtained through it, with the purpose of assuring the protection of the said rights.
6. BEE THE DATA, SL, reserves the right to the exercise of any administrative, extrajudicial or judicial action in defence or protection of its rights.
1. BEE THE DATA, SL undertakes to make all reasonable efforts to guarantee the accessibility and availability of the portal throughout all days of the year.
Even so, BEE THE DATA, SL does not guarantee nor hold itself responsible for the availability, continuous access, nor the correct visualization, downloading or utility of the portal or of the elements and information contained in the pages of BEE THE DATA, SL that may find themselves handicapped, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are beyond its control, nor that the information be exact, complete or current, nor that illegitimate interferences can exist by means of the use of malign programs of any type and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any others.
2. BEE THE DATA, SL reserves the right to alter, eliminate, interrupt, suspend and cancel the access, services or contents of the portal without necessity of previous notice and at any moment.
3. The User recognizes and accepts that the access and use of the portal, of the contents and/or of the services is carried out freely, voluntary and free of charge and, under their sole and exclusive responsibility, and exempts BEE THE DATA, SL from any responsibility for harm, damages, losses, claims or any other expense of any nature that can derive from the access or use of the web portal in its entirety. Consequently, user access of the present web portal being free, free of charge and of voluntary character, as indicative and not exhaustive nor limitative, will in no case generate responsibility by BEE THE DATA, SL, the defects, errors or lack of truthfulness of the information or of update, the difficulty and limitation of access, the lack of availability, continuity or utility of the operation of the web portal and of the contents or services that are incorporated, the defect of visualization, illegitimate interferences by means of the use of malign programs of any type and through any means of communication (computer virus or any other), errors of security or navigation produced by malfunction of the navigator or by the use of non up-to-date versions of the same, the harm and damages at large derived from access to the content to other portals or contents of third parties and, in short, from any act or event that can derive from the access or use of the web portals of BEE THE DATA, SL
4. BEE THE DATA, SL places links to other contents of third parties at the disposal of users for purely informative purposes that in the moment previous to their inclusion have been tested, but without at any moment knowing, controlling, endorsing or recommending the contents, products or services facilitated by the websites to which it establishes links. For this reason BEE THE DATA, SL does not assume any responsibility for any aspect relating to the web page to which a connection is established from the present web portal. In the case that for reasons beyond the will of BEE THE DATA, SL a user accesses by means of any link from the present web portal another whose content, activity or information is illicit or damages goods or rights of third parties liable for compensation, they must communicate it to the electronic mail address [email protected] that is at the user's disposal, so as to inform of these facts and proceed to the immediate suppression or disabling of the link where appropriate.
5. Any person who wants to include a connection or link to the website of BEE THE DATA, SL in their web page or any other application, must fulfil the following conditions:
All the conditions making up the present legal warning shall be interpreted and governed in conformity with the Spanish and community legislation applicable, to which the proprietor of the web portal and the users of it undertake expressly.
BEE THE DATA, SL, no does not use any type of cookies in this web page.
In compliance with the provisions of the (EU) Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data, and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, BEE THE DATA, SL protects your personal data and the ability to make decisions about their use.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy establishes the bases according to which we will treat any personal data that you provide. Please carefully read the information below to understand how your data will be treated.
¿Who is responsible for the treatment of your personal data?
Identity: BEE THE DATA, SL, CIF B66542408.
Adress for purposes of notification: C. Sots Tinent Navarro, núm. 22, CP 08002, Barcelona.
Electronic mail: [email protected]
Who is the Data Protection Officer and how may I contact this person?
The person responsible for data protection is the one in charge of protecting the rights of the interested parties and supervising and controlling the application of Data Protection regulation in BEE THE DATA S.L. You may make contact through the following email address if you have any questions, queries or complaints: [email protected]
For what purposes do we treat your personal data and how do we legitimize them?
To which recipients will your personal information be communicated?
The personal information you provide will be exclusively processed by BEE THE DATA, SL being the sole party responsible for the treatment, and not transferring them to any third party except for compliance with legal obligations.
Are there international transfers of your personal data?
We inform you that in no case will your data be processed or stored outside of the European Union, with the exception of companies covered by the EU-U.S. agreement, Privacy Shield, such as The Rocket Science Group, LLC, as we use its Mailchimp platform to send newsletters.
How long will we keep your personal information?
The data collected will be kept during the term of the contract or authorization and once completed, during the legally established period.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
We inform you that you can exercise the following rights for free by sending an email to [email protected] and attaching a copy of your ID or equivalent document. The rights you can exercise are:
How can I make a claim?
If you consider that, for any reason, BEE THE DATA, SL has not treated your data correctly according to current regulations, you may contact the Data Protection Officer ([email protected]) , who will assist you and process your claim with the utmost diligence. You may also, if deemed appropriate, submit a complaint addressed to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (str. Jorge Juan, 6 28001-Madrid); http://www.agpd.es.